Monday, October 29, 2012

Trapped Inside Myself

I feel as if i van never be cleansed enough from the grim that covers my soul, and seemingly, every iota of my being. I feel as if my skin is a cage, my mortal prison, to be incased in all my misery for as long as I shall exist in this place. Whoever my true pure self should be is hidden behind this cursed, bruised broken used doll. The innocence of everything I yearn for seems to be stripped from me by the pride of those lustful creatures who perverted my truth, my dream, they have locked it away. Stolen and encased in some filthy trunk to be exploited for their own enjoyment . How closed off i feel from reality. A shattered truth is all I have of this broken heart entrapped behind bars shadows and sadness, I will never be whole, shall I?
Posted with BloghuB for Windows Phone 7

No comments:

Post a Comment