Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Breaking Point

So it seems that there is a truth to the phrase breaking point, however at which bend you break is the actual point. And what I mean by that comes from my experiences within the last several day. Which in actuality would be from a cumulative course of time. Years and months and weeks and days, a continuation of the time spent surviving. Then you reach point in which all the pressure from the weight carried through the life's corrupted experience cause a soul burst. The already excessively broken heart becomes a shell of uselessness. You don't really hate, you don't truly love. You could walk through my past and you would get the response that I was a kind, loving, selfless person. Of course you would also hear an underlying tone of hate. Why? Well I never understood it, I still don't. Why hate someone who care about you? Who loves you with no conditions? I have found that very large amount of people in this cruel world hate love. Its true. Look at those that give unconditionally. There are always hurtful, shameless rumors swarming around their existence. Things that could turn a heart cold. I have come to that very point. I have finished being that "loving" person, the one who lets those poor hurting souls walk all over them so that their pain could feel a little less. You selfish stupid little creatures. I have never felt this way, or even thought this way. In a way it is freeing. I don't fear death or the afterlife. I don't really care what happens in the future. I know I no longer will live for useless worthless emotions. I don't need you, I don't need them. You don't want me, that's ok. You are no longer welcome into my heart. It is sealed away into the darkness I have let consume me. I will live, if only for awhile, a life of not this or that for you or them. No you are on your own. You of little faith. You who have to turn to darkness to feel in control of your chaotic world. You walk around, parading light, when in darkness and dankness you heart resides. Yes, you are truly pathetic. Happy living.

No comments:

Post a Comment