Saturday, March 3, 2012

Here At Last

Yep, made it to the new land. And as we traveled, my insides were being torn apart, molecule by molecule. From what? My existence. How can you live on if living on is hell. Sure, you have this thing or maybe that thing that is horrible or doesn't suck. The pain from ever other thing and most of what was just eats at you. When you've waiting for a life time for some one to stand up for you, and now that you want to die...now you stick up? I'm sorry, well actually no I am not. For some strange reason, well actually because to much pain and only medication applied to cover up the ailment is whats wrong. To long tried and given tools to keep the pain at bay and now it appears at full force, devouring any small ounce of life left. But as I was saying the reasoning behind by inability to apologies is because my hold on my will has slipped. Yes, I no longer have a grip...haha. I don't even feel sad about, which I suppose is sad. It seems as if, its gone. Anything that might have made me me has just simply taken of, rid itself of me. Tired of trying to fight the awful battle raging inside. Can I blame it? It has been quite a trial, one that was held behind a facade so what seems like eons. Nothing left to contain it. No purpose. So what now then....

No comments:

Post a Comment