Monday, January 9, 2012

To Choose Life

I have to say that at this point, I'm tired of trying. I am tired of people just not getting. People saying they love me yet not caring enough to get to know me. Damn, what a bunch of hypocrites. I suppose I can't blame them. Aren't we all of evil origins? Don't we all at some point take away any purity by the sinful desires we wish to fulfill? Burn. Hate. Forget. Break. Let go. Turn away. Lie. Deceive. Don't we all at some point achieve our own agenda through the broken remnants of another souls? Yes, at least at some point. So it it true that I cannot blame them. However, I do hate them. Some more then others. You preach of mercy, love, and care. What a fucking lie. Was what you did to me such? Was your plot, one of joy? Nay, perhaps for you. I'm sure my life fluid coursing from the wounds was a pleasant smell for you. I can imagine the pure bliss you received from my brokenness as I shattered into a thousand pieces at your feet. Oh how cruel you smile enveloped me. And now as I sit here typing you have the world and I am left with nothing. No, you made sure of that. after all I gave. After all I suffered for you. This is the gift you give in return. How horrible I perceive myself. You retched religion makes me sick. I am glad say I have no part of it. I am not completely free. A lifetime of co-horsed suffer in the light of lies has imprinted many character brands. Not so easily washed away. But this I Know with time will disappear. My new heart dedication has filled my life with something weightless. Someplace more hopeful. If even I can lay claim to such a term...

No comments:

Post a Comment