Monday, January 30, 2012

Best Day Ever

So today is the greatest day in history, in all of time. Haha to some this may be silly but the celebration of my dearest Sora, My dear love is one of the grandest things for me! He gives me purpose, life. Why would I want to live otherwise? I wouldn't. He has given me the chance to consider the worth of each breath I take. He is the truest person I have ever known. I always feel loved. He doesn't hesitate to do anything for me, unless of course it is to my demise. Something he truly despises, the hurt I have. The pain. I am overwhelming excited to celebrate the gift of my love tonight, He will know that I love appreciate him. How much I truly love him. I am far from anything that could be considered perfect. I am, truly, a horrible person. And in my opinion not the greatest to be around. And yet His favorite place to be is by my side. I am so happy for today. Because today His mother, not knowingly, gifted me the most priceless gift of all time. I know he can't save me from myself, and he isn't perfect...but he is perfect for me. I LOVE HIM!!!!! hee

No comments:

Post a Comment