Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Death Is Safe

Sitting in a graveyard is one of the safest places for me to rest. To feel safe. It seems sad to me at points to feel that way. That being around most people, or just people in general causes pain. Why, well because they hurt. They cause so much pain I can't function. How pathetic I feel. My inner intuition feels the depth, the core of of each soul that I come in contact with. It's strange. I can be a in a room full of people and get a glimpse of what each one is experiencing. Not a completely clear view of their soul, no just a small glimpse. Its like staring in the darkness at a door while a light is shining from the other side letting the keyhole glow from the dark side. That light feels as if it is apart of me. Will I ever be free? This should be a gift. Oh, Well

No comments:

Post a Comment