Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Best Friend

To me, there really can't be just one best, unless of course you are socially withdrawn, then maybe none. Which I know how sad that truly is. Times I have felt very alone. However, I have discovered through the veil of sorrows a small joyful view of trust. Trust in a person that I know very well could hurt me but chooses to love beyond themselves surrounding me. This doesn't just come from one person, how can we say such? Are we being honest with ourselves? And when they don't is it them or us? Really when you look at the people who  are on either side what do you see. Face? Smiles? Emptiness? Hope? Lonely? Resentment? Yes the vision of the people who "care" for you reflect what you look like on the inside? Is it a beautiful place to be? Or does the darkness consume you. So many questions to answer and so little time to review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment