Thursday, December 15, 2011

I Hate Thee

I am becoming so dreadfully tired of words. Words spoken without care or consideration. Words spoken, well aimed, to brutalize. Words filling another with so much pain you can't even function. Terrible, crippling words. Only sticks and stones can break? Well isn't that the largest pile of bullshit I have ever smelled. How silly children are. To try an convince Their delicate, little frames are not marred by the simple evils children give. Those horrible words so generously given by selfish "grown-ups". Words can be so beautiful. So precious. A treasure worth more then any priceless gem. Yet look how often, sadly incredibly more then less, we corrupt this tool. Tainting something so wonderful it is shameful. I do sadly, in points of lowliness, succume to this abuse. Yes, I know better then anyone my one evils. But I refuse to let those useless word rule my vocabulary. No I dare to say I reach for something better. And so, therefore I proclaim that which I protest against. I Hate You. You who are above us all. Self-Self-righteous bitch.
Posted with BloghuB for Windows Phone 7

No comments:

Post a Comment