Saturday, December 31, 2011

A New Year

It has been awhile. A lot has happened. Sigh, It always seems that way. Where in the hell is my break? Hahaha, I suppose that would be a deductive reason for my belief my this can be a living hell, mm with a few small pleasurable treasures. As the clock counts down the seconds till 2012 shows its ugly face I ponder my past, leaving my future with low expectations of any such hope. Sad. So very sad. However, I am beginning to feel a confidence of the being that lies with in the flesh surrounding shell. Not a hope. Not a something in a distinct truth optimistic. Just an observation from the bits of meditation I have snuck in. Yes, I feel as though I couldn't give a fuck what they say, you say, whoever. Sure, at some point it may penetrate. I may retaliate. and in ways I never would have. My persona has changed, significantly. I still believe in Love. Love defined as an action of true devotion and sacrifice of the one giving to the one receiving, with no conditions attached. I believe that should be a universal truth. Because who are you if not loving this way? You are nothing but a fucking selfish-greedy-bitch from hell? I'm not perfect, I'm sure if you really cared you wouldn't be reading this....would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment