Friday, December 9, 2011

Out Of Town

God, I feel so cramped in this fucking, shitty hick town. I am so glad to be getting a weekend away. It seems sad that is what is coming out my mouth right now, like fire. I never would have said something like that. Honestly, which most people aren't. I have always given the benefit of the doubt. For everyone and everything. But that benefit depressingly no longer comes with this broken heart. Yes, I still love. I still care. But my first thought will be, " what do the hell do they want from me?" It is so terribly sad how inhuman humans can be. Especially those who hide their true selves behind a face of charity and "truth". Like they even really know what the hell that means. What a fucked up world we live. Makes me want to be a hermit. However, I could not be without my love. He just makes me so happy. Even when the only expressions I can seem to express are hate, frustration, anger, depression, and sadness. It will be so refreshing to have the ocean's breath on my burning soul. Ye,s to be in a place that hasn't been tainted by painfully, twisted memories. Someplace I can be free to be myself. To just be. To discover who I am, who I could be. The corrupted thoughts can be so easily erased by this place, this place made for me. As soon as we settle when we move there, I will be glad to share more with you. Love Always, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment