Wednesday, November 21, 2012

My Stomach Ache

Bleh, seems like an always thing. god, who knew stress could actually kill, hahaha. Sigh. Yeah, they tell me someday it will be different. Someday I'll be able to eat again. Hm, meh. I have my deepest doubts. As I do about many things. I miss studying philosophy...it gives me an ulcer now. Love of wisdom, something society has begun to through out the window without a thought. And here I sit, unable to eat. Hoping, just hoping another organ will give out, causing my end. Sigh. Who knew that my life would come to this. I am always sad and depressed, but I have a resolve. To know truth. Even if there are so many things I fear. So many things that have...left me lifeless. Sigh, oh well. Nothing I can do about what the past has done to me. I face the question now is it worth the effort to recover. I sit in group and wonder what the others see. I don't fit in even here. A place people know abuse, I suppose I could claim them as kin. All kindred souls. Longing for hope in a world filled with pain. haha all this from my tummy aching. I hate my digestive system and with the way things go it seems to hate me as well...

No comments:

Post a Comment