Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sad Inside Me

Tears falling down my face, right now. Its sad how sad I can get, I am always sad it seems, even when I smile. I think I have always been sad inside. I tried to hide, well I did, no one ever knew how sad I was on the inside. I hid it so well. To protect others mostly. We who cares if I am happy? Its doesn't matter to anyone. This world is fine with just another sad face in hidden in the crowd. I never liked to stand out anyway. It freaked me out. I don't deal with crowds well. I suppose I cry from fear as well, now that I think about it. I can't really remember the last time I wasn't afraid....hm...how sad......haha, how ironic. I am a fearfully, sad irony filled soul, welcome, laugh at my misfortune as people are well known to do. I just sit in my favorite corner of this closet and cry, maybe bleed a little....just a little...

No comments:

Post a Comment