Thursday, June 14, 2012

A Broken Blogger

I have come to find that blogging, like writing in a journal, has become just a tedious task, however its at this point so because of the fulfillment in my life. Well I suppose that is the best way to put it. I am still very much recovering from all the lies that filled the fountain of my life. It feels quite strange to be so free. To explore things, places, music, simply based on what I am now discovering about myself. To believe I was so disheartened that I was completely willing to surrender my life to death literally astonishes me. I do miss the fact that I feel like my youth has been wasted on the trials of corroded human beings. Oh well, I'm sorry if I have let any of you down who have been reading my blog by not being consistent. I suppose I actually don't believe anyone who reads these words of mine actually care, but that's ok. I have this form of out letting a bitt more to my liking. For some reason it just flows so much easier.
Love have a great soon-to-be weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment