Monday, June 25, 2012

Twisted Times Again

I sit before you again, well my dear comp in your stead, in the turns of change. The most constant thing in my life is god-awful change. Its not that I don't like, by all means great things can come from it. I welcome it on happy and great occasions. When something glorious can be celebrated from the chains of change, it is a most welcoming friend. But alas it brings with a great heartache at times. For most or maybe for some changing locations can be a great adventure. For me, it is variably associated with the most negative of experiences. Hasn't ever really been something to enjoy, at all. It meant that something horrible was about to happen, or that most inevitably would come to fruition. I'm really just a broken being trying to deal with the hell I was brought up in to the world that I have found myself in today. Honestly, I am not truly sure how to cope with life situations normally. I'm still learning. The only this is if I'll make it through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment