Friday, June 29, 2012

I Love Food

I truly do. More then most things, not all, but most. Sadly, however, it has no love for me. Sigh. My favorites are repulsed by me. Pizza. Steak. Hamburgers. Hot dogs. Lasagna. Ahhh god, I love cheese, and milk, and meat, specifically cow. Sigh. Nope. They hate me. So now I have to be a vegan/vegetarian. It really isn't that bad. Actually some of the best things I have ever eaten. Except that steak I had in New Zealand, that was immaculate. De-lish. Sometimes the oily stuff is nice. Like, um, ooo funnel cake. I am soooooo in love with that yummy stuff. Oh, well maybe someday if a grow another gullbladder. And they say you don't need the damn thing, yeah right, try telling my body that. It's ok, I will divulge in the delicacy of the vegan world.

No comments:

Post a Comment