Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Natural Disaster

Yes that's me. Not Beautiful disaster. No I meant what I said. And why you may ask? Well cause I'm beginning to find all the major to minor scrapes, mishaps, and whatever the eff else as, well, quite fricken amusing. Hahahahah. I believe I have lost my sanity. Hee. Not really. Well, maybe. But its ok, the people are nice here. Soooooo, what brought this on was as I was showering I felt to soap dripping down my leg, theeeeen I felt this sting. I was remind of the small, yet painful, scrape I had acquired cleaning the closet. And the thought that hit my mind first was, 'wow,I am so lame.' Then I literally lol'd. Again, lame. But I love it. I have scars, and scratches, and bruises, that I have noooooo idea were I came to receive these little treasures. Treasure? No, not really. My thoughts were, I am such a clutz. Hahahahahhahahahahahah. Yep. I fall up. The floor hates me. Random things take swipes at me. And so on and so on. But I have come to accept this fate which has befallen me. Heck I might just start documenting them. Hmmmhm, nothing blog idea  perhaps? Sadly there are that many. Beware, here come the Storm Sakura....tehee

No comments:

Post a Comment