Friday, June 29, 2012

Nice Hot Showers

I like them very much thank you. I like the feeling of the warm water splashing my back, running down my skin. Feeling it all around me. It's simply comforting, and quite relaxing. I feel as if all the days troubles, problems, worries, just rinse away, right down the drain. I like the smells of my soup as it mixes with my skin and the running water. Sometimes I just sit in the tub and let the water run over me like a waterfall. I just love the feeling of running water on my skin.Sorta like rain, in a way. The coolness in the summertime to tame the tempest heat. The winter showers were you have to force yourself not to turn it up so hot it pulls all the moisture out of your skin, but just warm enough to erase the seasonal chill. I think one of my favorites is after a good workout. When you can still feel the burn in your muscles, the sweat is in gentle trill down your curves. The water hits your sore muscles, soothing them with the heat, the dampness. Feels a-maz-ing. I could take "forever" showers if I were able, alas it will not be. MMmmmm, and don't even get me started on baths. Bubbles, lots and lots of bubbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment